Bosco is wonderful! He is his usual handsome self... playful, silly, loving and perfect.
I finally got his Life Gold feline granular & liquid supplement in the mail yesterday. Started him and my other boys on it yesterday. They LOVE IT! It smells fishy. The granulars remind me of fish food. I give Bosco 2 scoops of the granulars per day per the directions (it says to treat aggressively for serious conditions for a month then reduce to one). He also gets 10 drops of the liquid... (it says 1 drop per pound and Bosco's a big boy!). My other boys get 1 scoop of the granular, and 1 drop per pound.
Bosco also started taking Curcumin as recommended by some other bloggers and pet cancer support groups. He takes 100mg per day with his food. He's been on that for a few days now. He doesn't seem to notice it's there.
His coat has gotten much softer since I started him on the omega 3 + 6 supplement oil also a day after we were told of his cancer. I've noticed this in my other boys too. They are all like chinchilla fur.. soo soft! (And no, I do not wear fur nor do I condone the fur trade.)
The golf ball tumor on his armpit/chest doesn't appear to have gotten bigger since our visit to the vet earlier this week. I'm watching it, and yes, at the risk of sounding crazy, I do talk to it. I tell it to go away, and to leave my boy alone.
Its a new day. www.gofundme.com/saving-bosco

No comments:
Post a Comment